Tuesday, 8 October 2013

the style post | the quilting addiction continues..


quilted tee - miss selfridge | jeans - topshop (old) | boots - RI via asos


earrings - topshop (old)
another quilted t-shirt has wormed it's way into my wardrobe, and this time it's a white one! i recently talked about my love for a black pleather quilted tee here and i think i can safely say that the quilting trend is definitely one my favourites for autumn/winter. it's just such an easy way to amp up a standard tee and make it much more interesting. plus, they are much warmer than just cotton and keep me toasty!

this white tee is from miss selfridge and costs £25. however, for students they do a 20% discount so it was only £20 which i think is so great for a piece i will constantly wear! i love how soft the material is and the pattern at the front is just lovely.

i paired it today with a new hairstyle for me - i generally always wear my hair down but i put it in a low pony today to really show off the top's detail. let's just hope my neck doesn't get too chilly today!

i also started a giveaway on my blog yesterday. i'm giving away some of my most-loved make up items, so if you want a chance to win check it out here - you'd be crazy not to! 

i'm running off to uni now for the afternoon, so i'll talk to you all soon! 
do you own any quilted tops? would you wear this one?