Saturday 24 May 2014

style | floral playsuit














floral playsuit | Miss Selfridge
necklace | H & M (old)
earrings | Topshop (old)

Picture-heavy post today! I had one of those days where every picture turned out quite nice and I wanted to use them all! 

You can never go wrong with a playsuit in my opinion. I wore this lovely little outfit to one of my best friend's 21st parties last weekend and really loved wearing it. The playsuit is just really flattering, although a little on the short side on my super long body! Occasional bum shot sadly! I think this playsuit is so classy though, even with the shortness of it, and I felt like quite a lady in it! I also love the cutout, as it adds a bit of interest to the back of it, and I always like showing off my back as it's much classier than getting your boobies out!

I'd also have to say that this playsuit is so difficult to go to the toilet in after a few vodka and cranberrys - it opens with some buttons on the left shoulder and then a small zip but buttons are so damn difficult to do up when you're tipsy!

I just paired it with some new shoes from New Look and some nice understated gold jewellery.

In other news it's my 21st birthday this coming Sunday so I might be a little MIA over the next week or two!


No comments:

Post a Comment