Tuesday 30 April 2013

the style post | staple dress

dress - only@bank | shirt - h&m | necklace - primark
this dress has become a staple in my wardrobe since i bought it a couple of months ago. it's a simple grey marl skater dress with cap sleeves and an elastic pull-in on the waist. it's one of those pieces of clothes that you can do literally everything with!
over the winter, i've been wearing it with tights and jumpers over the top, and over summer i can't wait to wear it with my legs out and converse - it's so versatile!
at the minute in this awkward weather we're having i decided to put my lightweight denim shirt over the top. i got this a couple of years ago and think it's a great cover-up for dresses and playsuits and i'll be wearing it to death over summer. the only niggle i have to that it really rubs against my inner arm at my elbow when i roll the sleeves up, but hey ho fashion is pain!!


No comments:

Post a Comment