Thursday 8 August 2013

the style post | creme caramel

shirt - primark | jeans - topshop | boots - RI | mac - fearne cotton for very | bag - new look

bracelets - primark | nails - nails inc. hampstead heath
I think I've found my outfit for autumn! I really lcd the mixture of cream with dark plum red and think everything in this outfit really suits the transitional weather we'll be going through soon.
This jacket is a personal must for me in autumn as it is quite lightweight but also good coverage from the wind and rain we're sure to get in England soon.

I really do quite love this get up and like how it is quite simple and easy to wear, but still looks pretty and well put together. I don't want to sound like a mard but I have always been an a/w kind of girl and love nothing more than layering up and being all snug so really can't wait for autumn to begin!

Does anyone else want autumn to come around quickly now? What will you be wearing?

laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment