Wednesday 22 January 2014

the beauty post | FOTD





 B A S E 

After applying my daytime moisturiser I went in with my Garnier BB cream. I don't usually wear anything but powder and concealer usually, but my skin has been getting really dry so I used this today for a bit of moisture. I do really like this BB cream and I use it in the colour 'light' - I've reviewed it here. I then use the Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer under my eyes (review here) and the Collection concealer on any red bits. These are both my number one concealers but find that they can settle into lines so set them into place with the Rimmel Stay Matte powder (review here). I have this in the shade 'transparent' so I can use it whatever skin tone I am!


 E Y E S 

I then move onto my eyes and use my Holy Grail eyeliner - the Soap and Glory Supercat eyeliner is so easy to use and I use it almost every day without fail. I've given an entire review already on it here so I won't ramble on about it any longer! I just did a very fine line along the lashes and then a small flick on the edge. I then go onto my waterline with the Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof eyeliner in 'nude'. This really brightens up my eyes and makes me look much more awake than I am! I then use the Benefit They're Real mascara on the top lashes and The Body Shop Define and Lengthen mascara on the bottom. These work really well together and I think using a lengthening mascara on the bottom lashes is really flattering.
L I P S


On my lips I just used the Topshop lipstick in 'macaroon'. It's just a lovely blue-toned pink and such a flattering colour. I've already reviewed it here so go check that out if you fancy!


So this is my make up today, I hope you've enjoyed reading this and having a gander at my face!

Have you used any of these products?








No comments:

Post a Comment