Monday 13 January 2014

the style post | patterned trousers










TOP - m i s s  s e l f r i d g e 
PANTS - n e w  l o o k
BOOTS - c h r i s t m a s  p r e s e n t
SOCKS - p r i m a r k 
NECKLACE - p r i m a r k 
LIPS - r i m m e l  m o i s t u r e  r e n e w  'i n  l o v e  w i t h  g i n g e r'

 I never thought I'd be one for patterned pant - I've always loved them on other people but I thought they'd just make me look a bit weird! However, a couple of months ago I spotted these ones on New Look for only £10 so thought WHY NOT??

And they now are some of my favourite pants, as they can look really dressy or casual. Today I'm wearing them to uni (which I have to set off for in literally 10 minutes even though I haven't even had lunch yet! #studentproblems) so put them with a tee and boots.

I was a bit worried of wearing a textured tee with statement pants but I think I just get away with it because it's a white top! I'm also wearing my lovely new boots which were a Christmas present off my sister - so preeeedy.

I really had better get off and go to uni, short and sweet today.
Do you like statement pants? Would you wear a pair?


ps; I've had a complete redesign of my blog and have changed it up - what do you think??
I still think the header is a little too long yet but I'll change that at a later date. Let me know!










No comments:

Post a Comment