Monday 24 March 2014

style | white jeans







slightly cropped top | new look
kimono | primark
boots | new look
rings | primark and family heirlooms

This year I decided to invest in some white jeans just because they are an update in my wardrobe which makes literally everything look summery. For example, stick white jeans with a jumper and it instantly screams spring and summer instead of winter. I can imagine that these jeans will not be leaving my body expect the occasional wash! These are the Topshop 'Joni' jeans and are made of really stretchy material so they are so comfy and lightweight that they actually feel like jeggings instead. I'll be honest, I've seen so many reviews of the Joni jeans either loving or hating them, but they are my favourite ever pair of jeans! The only thing with the white jeans are that they are pretty sheer so you need to invest in some anti-VPL/nude knickers!

Today I've paired them with my coral slightly cropped tee from New Look and a Primark kimono that ties everything together. I know that the boots aren't exactly summer attire, but I'm still on the lookout for some little sandals and have seen some at New Look that I might have to go and buy!

What do you think of this outfit?


No comments:

Post a Comment