Tuesday 30 July 2013

the style post | summer skirt

crop - new look | skirt - love label | bag - miss selfridge

I wore this outfit on Saturday when I needed to nip into town for some new makeup. It was weird weather as it was sunny but also a bit cold so I decided to wear a crop top and floral skirt with some tights and boots. It was nice and relaxed it also kept my legs a bit warmer.

I really love this skirt that I got from love label a couple of years ago. I think having the zip at the front makes it really different and edgy bit I do get a LOT of people asking if my skirt is on back to front which is a bit embarrassing! 

I also really love this crop - I also have it in black and a tribal print as I think they are so easy to wear but still more stylish than a standard t-shirt or vest. My brown bag finished it off nicely as its really slouchy as easy to throw on and it's huge so can carry all of my stuff around! 

Hope everyone is having a lovely Tuesday! 

Laura xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment